Move question...

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Working on MotP templates:

      "An air Element creature has a fly speed of 100 unless the base creature has a higher fly speed, with perfect maneuverability."

      I can do BONUS:MOVE|TYPE=Fly|.IF.MOVEBASE.LT.100.THEN.100-MOVEBASE.ELSE.0

      Not sure if that will work, but it won't override a higher move speed.  However, that won't work for creatures that don't have Fly.  That would be MOVE:Fly,100.  Except that seems to set the MOVEBASE to 100, overriding a higher Fly speed creature's speed...

      Ideas?

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon