Inches and quotes

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      In the past, the usage of the quote or inche symbol (") in the .lst files was generating all kind of weird errors. Because of that, I've set up a check in my script to detect them when parsing the string.

      Two questions. First, what abbriviation should I use to replace the " when it means inche. Is "in." ok? (For those interested, the double-quotes are replaced by single-quote).

      Second, do the double-quotes still give us grief or is it OK now to include them in tags?

      Thanks

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>