Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Skill rank maxima counting Monster HD twice

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      Tir Gwaith wrote:

      > That would be nice... Except you can give it from classes, and prob. every
      > file type...
      >
      > And we need it from classes def: Dragons (Default off only) get certain
      > SKILLRANKS at 1/HD.
      >
      > Unless we can refer to HD in formula (outstanding FReq)... But then the
      > dragons would still need access to it in Default off mode.

      Ziss... ziss is tru.

      Dragon SKILLRANKS notwithstanding, I've found the problem code and fixed
      it in CVS. relic code from before the DefaultMonster on/off choice was
      causing issues. Same with the GUI reporting side; I never use
      DefaultMonster, so I didn't notice. All has been fixed.

      Feel free to toast my potatoes if you find new bugs.
      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and