Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Skill rank maxima counting Monster HD twice

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      That would be nice... Except you can give it from classes, and prob. every
      file type...

      And we need it from classes def: Dragons (Default off only) get certain
      SKILLRANKS at 1/HD.

      Unless we can refer to HD in formula (outstanding FReq)... But then the
      dragons would still need access to it in Default off mode.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
        Tir Gwaith wrote:

        > That would be nice... Except you can give it from classes, and prob. every
        > file type...
        >
        > And we need it from classes def: Dragons (Default off only) get certain
        > SKILLRANKS at 1/HD.
        >
        > Unless we can refer to HD in formula (outstanding FReq)... But then the
        > dragons would still need access to it in Default off mode.

        Ziss... ziss is tru.

        Dragon SKILLRANKS notwithstanding, I've found the problem code and fixed
        it in CVS. relic code from before the DefaultMonster on/off choice was
        causing issues. Same with the GUI reporting side; I never use
        DefaultMonster, so I didn't notice. All has been fixed.

        Feel free to toast my potatoes if you find new bugs.