Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Skill rank maxima counting Monster HD twice

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 1:09 PM
      Tir Gwaith wrote:

      > I know MBONUS doesn't exist - was throwing out an idea for improvement...
      > Ok, so that wasn't the issue.. :)

      *looks puzzled* but that isn't the issue. The SKILLRANKS tag is what was
      introduced for monster characters. Adding MBONUS:SKILLRANKS would be
      redundant.

      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1 2:06 PM
        That would be nice... Except you can give it from classes, and prob. every
        file type...

        And we need it from classes def: Dragons (Default off only) get certain
        SKILLRANKS at 1/HD.

        Unless we can refer to HD in formula (outstanding FReq)... But then the
        dragons would still need access to it in Default off mode.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp
        MM Race Dragon

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1 2:15 PM
          Tir Gwaith wrote:

          > That would be nice... Except you can give it from classes, and prob. every
          > file type...
          >
          > And we need it from classes def: Dragons (Default off only) get certain
          > SKILLRANKS at 1/HD.
          >
          > Unless we can refer to HD in formula (outstanding FReq)... But then the
          > dragons would still need access to it in Default off mode.

          Ziss... ziss is tru.

          Dragon SKILLRANKS notwithstanding, I've found the problem code and fixed
          it in CVS. relic code from before the DefaultMonster on/off choice was
          causing issues. Same with the GUI reporting side; I never use
          DefaultMonster, so I didn't notice. All has been fixed.

          Feel free to toast my potatoes if you find new bugs.