Re: [pcgen] Did BONUS:Vision ever get fixed?

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      First of all it would be VISION:2,Low-light (XX')  not VISION:Low-light (XX'),2

      Yes, PCCs can call files in other directories.  See the monstersoffaerun.pcc for a good example.  You start with @\ which refers to the data folder...  so
      @\wotc\sourcebooks\dungeonsanddragons\core\playershandbook\playershbXXX.lst

      I have a hard time with Low-light having distance... It's 2x the light source...  Keen_Low-light is 4x the distance of the light source (Dragons have it).

      Don't think Feat.lst can call templates..  That would be a good FReq.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002