Re: [pcgen] Tiefling/Level Adjustment

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
      Umm... Planetouched (Tiefling/Fey'ri) and Planetouched (Tiefling/Tanarukk)
      Those are different... (Half-elf and half-orc). Messed with them, and I
      would have been a little ticked..

      DMG races will change soon... Not sure how. I'd like to link the DMG over
      to the MM races via PCC link, and then do the .MOD for those races that the
      DMG has a .MOD for. However, since the DMG is Rank2 and MM Rank3, I don't
      think that will work.

      The DMG races are from one page of Stat ajustments meant to help DMs make
      high level NPCs of those races quickly by hand. Since PCGen can create ALL
      the backwork for the DM, I don't see why we need the truncated stuff...

      Oh - and there is RACENAME in the Planetouched (Aasimar) and Planetouched
      (Teifling) to change them to Aasimar and Tiefling, respectively.... that
      only effects the Csheet. At least there WAS RACENAME in them... If we are
      going to put (MM) and such after some of them, we need to do that to the
      RACENAME, too.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
        You wouldn't want the RACENAME tage to have Tiefling (MM).
        Just Tiefling.

        The whole point of that tag is to avoid the issue of having to have funky names
        show up a character sheet because otherwise PCGen would have been confused.