Re: Equipping tab and Katana

  • miskatonic_nick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2002
      Nope... was still there in 2.6.4 and carried over to .5
      Bastard swords (magical) are fine to equip 1-handed with the
      necessary prof. but not Sunblades :(
      I'm guessing Sunblade (Bastard sword) is a separate entry in the
      database somewhere and so got overlooked during the tweaking?

      --- In pcgen@y..., "thornbep" <pthornberry@c...> wrote:
      > I thought this would have been resolved at the same time as the
      > Bastard Sword (2.6.4).
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "miskatonic_nick" <nick@m...> wrote:
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., John Rudd <user@d...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The equipping tab wont let me combine the Katana
      > > > and Wakazashi in a two weapon combo. It gives me
      > > > the "primary", "secondary" and "carried (not
      > > > equipped)" options for the Wakazashi, but not for
      > > > the Katana. For the Katana, the only options are
      > > > "both hands" or "carried (not equipped)". Yet,
      > > > I do have the exotic weapon feat for using a
      > > > katana one handed.
      > > >
      > > > I think it's not taking the katana/bastard sword
      > > > 1-h exotic weapon prof. feat into account.
      > >
      > > Getting similar problems with the Sunblade +2 Bastard Sword; the
      > > Inventory tab insists that it's a 2-hander despite my Bastard
      > Sword
      > > Exotic Weapon Feat... and while I have the primary hand option
      for
      > > it in the Equipping tab, when I try viewing in a browser I get
      the
      > > message that it's a 2handed or nothing weapon again...
      > >
      > > ...yet everything works with any other flavour of bastard sword.
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2002
        At 14:42 2002.06.01, miskatonic_nick wrote:
        >Nope... was still there in 2.6.4 and carried over to .5
        >Bastard swords (magical) are fine to equip 1-handed with the
        >necessary prof. but not Sunblades :(
        >I'm guessing Sunblade (Bastard sword) is a separate entry in the
        >database somewhere and so got overlooked during the tweaking?

        Entre a bug report for it at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgendm/>. It will get fixed.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>