Markup in text fields...

  • Rich Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Currently, characters that would translate to HTML markup are
      converted to character codes. i.e. "<" is converted to "<". This
      prevents having any kind of readable format in fields such as Bio,
      Description, etc. Is there any way to escape code these into the field
      so they show up the right way, or remove the encoding, or something??
      At least put an option in there somewhere to allow turning it off. It's
      a huge pain in the rear to go in and replace all of the encoded
      characters with the actual character so my sheet looks decent.

      Rich
    • Rich Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        So, is this just not possible at all, not worth anyones time, or
        what? All I'd like to see is a way to turn of the encoding of special
        characters, so "<" doesn't get translated into "<", etc, when I
        export to a charcter sheet template.

        Rich