Re: [pcgen] Equipping tab and coin allocation

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      mlathrum wrote:

      > Is there a way to put gold and other coin in different sacks?
      >
      > I would like to put some gold in a small pouch, a larger amount in my
      > backpack (so it can't be pick pocketed), and the rest in a "not
      > carried" state that is back at the temple.
      >
      > When I tried to move coin into a sack, it would default to quantity 1.

      Yup, you can move individual coins wherever you want. Currently this
      results in having 1000 entries of "Coin (Gold), 1" in your sack or chest
      or whatever, instead of one entry of "Coin (Gold), 1000"... and you have
      to do it one by one... but at least it kinda works.

      I hope the equipping GURU is planning on finishing this feature off.
      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and