Customize Dagger

  • bandobras666
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Can someone give me some explanation how I can create a dagger + 2
      which can cast (or better, give the wearer the ability to
      cast) 'Bless' twice a day?

      Now I've created a masterwork dagger with the +2 attack bonus and the
      ability 'Bonus spell(lvl1)' twice, but is this the trick or does this
      do something else??

      Thnx

      Nick
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        bandobras666 wrote:

        > Can someone give me some explanation how I can create a dagger + 2
        > which can cast (or better, give the wearer the ability to
        > cast) 'Bless' twice a day?
        >
        > Now I've created a masterwork dagger with the +2 attack bonus and the
        > ability 'Bonus spell(lvl1)' twice, but is this the trick or does this
        > do something else??

        I *think* that's to allow a spell caster to cast an extra spell per day...

        --
        "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
        oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and