Feats Problems, again

  • Pappa Schlumpf aka Christian Stoehr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      I loaded an character last edited with 2.5.3 into 2.6.4 to update him. It is an elf
      thief/psiker, level 4/4.
      So he should have 3 feats: 1 starting, one for level 3 and one for level 6.
      As with my human psionic level 6 two weeks ago, he only had 2 feats.
      I just gave him an extra feat point, so everything is OK again, but it was the
      second thime, a character (both psiker) had a wrong feat number after updating
      the char from an older pcgen version to the new one. In the pcg file the three
      feats where defined!

      Schlumpf.
      --
      Christian Stoehr aka Pappa Schlumpf