Equipping tab and coin allocation

  • mlathrum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      Is there a way to put gold and other coin in different sacks?

      I would like to put some gold in a small pouch, a larger amount in my
      backpack (so it can't be pick pocketed), and the rest in a "not
      carried" state that is back at the temple.

      When I tried to move coin into a sack, it would default to quantity 1.
    • jaymecox
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "mlathrum" <lathrum@h...> wrote:
        > Is there a way to put gold and other coin in different sacks?
        >
        > I would like to put some gold in a small pouch, a larger amount in my
        > backpack (so it can't be pick pocketed), and the rest in a "not
        > carried" state that is back at the temple.
        >
        > When I tried to move coin into a sack, it would default to quantity 1.

        Small steps will still get you to your destination

        I'll probably get around to the GUI portion of supporting quantities this weekend. It will be done by next release for certain...

        --Jayme
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
          mlathrum wrote:

          > Is there a way to put gold and other coin in different sacks?
          >
          > I would like to put some gold in a small pouch, a larger amount in my
          > backpack (so it can't be pick pocketed), and the rest in a "not
          > carried" state that is back at the temple.
          >
          > When I tried to move coin into a sack, it would default to quantity 1.

          Yup, you can move individual coins wherever you want. Currently this
          results in having 1000 entries of "Coin (Gold), 1" in your sack or chest
          or whatever, instead of one entry of "Coin (Gold), 1000"... and you have
          to do it one by one... but at least it kinda works.

          I hope the equipping GURU is planning on finishing this feature off.
          --
          "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
          oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and