Re: LANGAUTO.CLEAR not working in .MOD of a race

  • arknath1
    Message 1 of 50 , May 31, 2002
      Ah! wonderful...thank you.. :)

      Ark
      Feat Tang
      LST Grape Ape

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Rob
      >
      > ----
      > Rob Hines Jr.
      > Systems Administrator

      > (http://www.geekcode.com)
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 1, 2002
        Second that Motion.... Bye bye to all required tags? What is it going to
        take to get this installed? I'll put in the no sleep to change the lst
        files although I know Space Monkey's scripts will do the huge chunk of it.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp
        MM Race Dragon