Deepwood Sniper PrC issues?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Okay I changed the MOD to PRE:.CLEAR (I had PRE:.Clear, like was pointed out
      to me :) ). Now I'm tentatively planning my char for a couple of levels, and
      I'm picking the PrC class. It doesn't seem to be adding the range inc, Keen
      Arrows, & projectile Improved Crit at all. Eric Beaudoin, did the MotW
      books, have any idea why they don't apply? Or am I just to figure the
      special abilites when I use bows?

      Paul Grosse
    • Benjamin Pew
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2002
        I'm pretty sure Eric Beaudoin didn't do the the Masters of the Wild stuff.
        He's one of the main CVSers of list files, that's why his name is on them.
        As I recall, Masters of the Wild was done by someone who was new to PCGen.
        They could really use some going-over, but I haven't had time yet, myself,
        and don't know that I will any time soon.