LANGAUTO.CLEAR not working in .MOD of a race

  • Rob Bowell
    Message 1 of 50 , May 30, 2002
      Human.MOD LANGAUTO.CLEAR LANGBONUS:ALL BONUS:LANGUAGES|NUMBER|1

      gets me:

      CLEAR, Common

      PLUS

      I had to unload everything, load everything but my campaign, then reload
      my campaign.

      Rob Bowell
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 1, 2002
        Second that Motion.... Bye bye to all required tags? What is it going to
        take to get this installed? I'll put in the no sleep to change the lst
        files although I know Space Monkey's scripts will do the huge chunk of it.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp
        MM Race Dragon