Re: [pcgen] Digest Number 194

  • Lanse Tryon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      On 3 Apr 2001 12:58:02 -0000, pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >Message: 11
      > Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:41:50 -0000
      > From: mocha@...
      >Subject: Re: Request
      >
      >The ability to modify special abilities and such has been on my list
      >for a long time - due to my prioritizing fixing bugs and getting d20
      >material supported, I simply haven't gotten to that kind of
      >functionality. I'll put out a release today that will fix the
      >Loremaster problem Arcady has been having, and with that fix if the
      >advantages/disadvantages you mention could be coded as BONUS tags,
      >then you could modify your pcg file to add them in until I get to the
      >point where you can add them through the interface. I'm assuming that
      >the advantages/disadvantages will impact things the BONUS tags can
      >alter - like chance to hit, saving throws, stats, etc.
      >I'm glad you enjoy PCGen, and I certainly wouldn't mind adding
      >functionality that would make it even more useful! :)

      And when/if anyone codes these advantages and disadvantages into a file, I'm
      sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate having a copy. Maybe if there
      could be something in an Advantage/Disadvantage campaign file that could tell
      PCgen to add another tab containing them? I dunno.

      "Whatever I don't understand has got to be easy." - Pointy-Haired Boss

      Lansing D. Tryon
      splorg@...

      R. P. Tyler was not, however, satisfied simply with being vouchsafed the difference between right and wrong. He felt it his bounden duty to tell the world.
      -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)