Re: Ranger feats

  • Al Adams
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
      It is apparently working, except for these. It won't let me equip the
      shortsword. If a buckler is equipted and when two swords are
      equipted, it shows a second attack on the second weapon, which should
      never get a second attack for the off-hand weapon.

      Al

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
        In the Items tab - select 1 weapon and mark it equipped and put it in
        either your Primary or Off-Hand (default is None). Put your other
        weapon in the other hand. This isn't the most intuitive way of doing
        things - I'm planning on improving this in the converted version of PCGen.

        -Bryan