RE: [pcgen] Re: Ranger feats

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
      you gain the feats in light or no armor, and not using a double weapon. and
      loose it if you vilolate one of those.

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      https://secure.paypal.com/affil/pal=okuth0r%40yahoo.com

    • Al Adams
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
        It is apparently working, except for these. It won't let me equip the
        shortsword. If a buckler is equipted and when two swords are
        equipted, it shows a second attack on the second weapon, which should
        never get a second attack for the off-hand weapon.

        Al

      • mocha@mcs.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
          In the Items tab - select 1 weapon and mark it equipped and put it in
          either your Primary or Off-Hand (default is None). Put your other
          weapon in the other hand. This isn't the most intuitive way of doing
          things - I'm planning on improving this in the converted version of PCGen.

          -Bryan