Re: Ranger feats

  • Al Adams
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
      Ok, I remember now. So, how do I get the weapons to tie into each
      other and show the appropriate modifiers to hit. Right now it doesn't
      even let me equip the second weapon.

      Al

      > actually it is any armor that is classified as heavy armor
      >

      > If I remember correctly, a ranger can't use the feats if they are
      wearing
      > armor heavier than studded leather.
      >
      > Marc
    • Robert Hilson
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
        you gain the feats in light or no armor, and not using a double weapon. and
        loose it if you vilolate one of those.

        =====
        Robert Hilson
        https://secure.paypal.com/affil/pal=okuth0r%40yahoo.com

      • Al Adams
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
          It is apparently working, except for these. It won't let me equip the
          shortsword. If a buckler is equipted and when two swords are
          equipted, it shows a second attack on the second weapon, which should
          never get a second attack for the off-hand weapon.

          Al

        • mocha@mcs.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
            In the Items tab - select 1 weapon and mark it equipped and put it in
            either your Primary or Off-Hand (default is None). Put your other
            weapon in the other hand. This isn't the most intuitive way of doing
            things - I'm planning on improving this in the converted version of PCGen.

            -Bryan