RE: [pcgen] Re: Ranger feats

  • Franco, Matthew E
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
      actually it is any armor that is classified as heavy armor

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
        Ok, I remember now. So, how do I get the weapons to tie into each
        other and show the appropriate modifiers to hit. Right now it doesn't
        even let me equip the second weapon.

        Al

        > actually it is any armor that is classified as heavy armor
        >

        > If I remember correctly, a ranger can't use the feats if they are
        wearing
        > armor heavier than studded leather.
        >
        > Marc
      • Robert Hilson
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
          you gain the feats in light or no armor, and not using a double weapon. and
          loose it if you vilolate one of those.

          =====
          Robert Hilson
          https://secure.paypal.com/affil/pal=okuth0r%40yahoo.com

        • Al Adams
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
            It is apparently working, except for these. It won't let me equip the
            shortsword. If a buckler is equipted and when two swords are
            equipted, it shows a second attack on the second weapon, which should
            never get a second attack for the off-hand weapon.

            Al

          • mocha@mcs.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
              In the Items tab - select 1 weapon and mark it equipped and put it in
              either your Primary or Off-Hand (default is None). Put your other
              weapon in the other hand. This isn't the most intuitive way of doing
              things - I'm planning on improving this in the converted version of PCGen.

              -Bryan