BUG: Small races AC

  • Vance Reed
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 11:59 AM
      Using the ROG template.
      Not sure when this got introduced, but my halfling used to have the
      following AC:

      AC 18 = 10 + +3(armor) +4(stat) +1(race)

      Now he has

      AC 18 = 10 + +3(armor) +5(stat) +1(race)

      Looks like race is getting added to the stat box.

      VR

      P.S. How do you make an item give "natural" armor?
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 1:29 PM
        This requires a change to the charactersheet. ROG is using ACMOD when
        it should be ACABILITYMOD - this is due to my now breaking out
        various bonuses for AC purposes. I'll modify the version I distribute
        in my releases, and I'll leave it to ROG (or Arcady seems to have
        done some work on it as well) to make the change to the version in
        the New Character Sheete Folder.

        -Bryan