Is the source available?

  • Marc Brooks
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi all - I was wondering if the source was available for download? I'm
      happy to help out with testing the code out on UNIX platforms and making
      sure that it works with Sun's JDK.

      Thanks,
      Marc
    • Arcady
      Message 40 of 40 , Apr 5, 2001
        Actually there was also a feature request I sent in yesterday
        to let you put a weapon type in the diety list's weapon
        rather than a specific weapon.

        So that a diety could having 'SLASHING' listed and when a
        character was made with that diety and the war domain it
        would pop up a choose menu with all weapons in PCGen's
        currently loaded database that were of the type 'SLASHING'.

        This could also list more than one type...

        like listing all SLASHING and all RANGED.

        or only weapons that match multiple types:

        both SLASHING and EXOTIC.

        I don't know how PCGen sees it's database though...

        If it's using a relational table structure like SQL or just a
        hard list of data...

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/