FREQs

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 8:27 AM
      Hey everyone,
          I need to apologize to you guys for not having updated the FREQ file in a few days.  Since thursday I've been staffing for a local Sci-Fi/Fantasy convention (at which I managed to pick up 9 sets of dice for 11 bucks, but that's neither here nor there).  I have been scanning the emails as they've come in over the past few days, filtering out the FREQs (they're kept as unread in my Outlook mailbox).  There's about a half-dozen such emails that include changes to the file since the last time I took care of it (there have been fewer than average emails lately, which is fine with me - we didn't even break 100 emails for the weekend - I'm used to three....).
          As an aside, someone asked about the Blessed of Gruumsh from Dragon 282.  Although the classes in 280 (Eldritch Master) and 281 (Monk and Psionics related classes) haven't been done yet, the Blessed could be added relatively easy.  I'll try to throw that one together after work today.  As far as the 281 classes go, there are some possible hurdles to overcome in getting those implemented - beyond the needed Psionics implementation (still being worked on), three of the classes stack certain abilities with the Monk class.  I need to look into those a bit further - I'll report back.

      Dave