RE: [pcgen] Bug with total hit

  • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      I think this is related to the PROFICIENCY tag in the xxxEquipment.lst. If
      there is no proficiency listed for the weapon, you will get this error, and
      it will not generate a hit bonus for that weapon. check you .lst file(s).
      My editor will edit them for you, or you can, of course, use something like
      notepad.

      Ernie Moulton
      E-Mail Administrator **
      ACS / HQ USAREC
      502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994

      Si tu dixero, necesse erit ut tu interficiam.

      mailto:moulton@...