Character sheet tag request

  • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi Bryan,

      Could you add a filter as follows:

      |%SPELLLISTBOOK0.0|

      Which will only be true if class0 has zero-th level spells? (and so
      on for any level or spell class).

      I need this to conserve space on my compact character sheet.

      Also, the ability to insert the current loop counter in a for loop
      would be great. Perhaps replace \%\ inside a loop with the number.
      May want the option to have it either zero based or 1 based.

      And finally, I can't seem to get FOR loops to iterate on
      \SPELLLISTBOOK0.%\ and the like. But I can get around this if the
      filter mentioned above is implemented.

      Oh, and I've also just found that the |SPELLLISTBOOKx.y| tag doesn't
      seem to have any spells in it for the Domain spells.

      I can upload an example with sheet and character if necessary.

      Thanks,
      -ROG
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        Okay - I'll put your requests on my list.

        -Bryan