Re: [pcgen] Re: BUG: Loremaster not getting new spells for leveling

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2001
      I was able to get it by removing all my loremaster levels
      making Tau a level 7 cleric.
      Then I upped him to a level 10 cleric.
      Then I added in 3 lorematser levels.

      At this point I could use level 5 spells but not level 6 nor 7 like a
      level 13 cleric should.

      I removed 1 cleric level.
      At this point I could use level 5 and level 6 spells, as per a level 12
      cleric.

      I removed 2 more cleric levels making him a level 7 cleric, level 3
      Loremaster.

      He can now use level 5 spells like a level 10 cleric does.

      But my special abilities line looks like this:

      Turn Undead, 0|PCLEVEL|Cleric|1, 0|PCLEVEL|Cleric|1, 0|PCLEVEL|Cleric|1,
      First Secret, Bonus Caster Level for Cleric, Lore, Bonus Caster Level
      for Cleric, Second Secret, Bonus Caster Level for Cleric

      My castable spells says 2 for level 5. It should be 3 due to my Wisdom.
      My castable spells says 5 for level 1 much like it should.

      --

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2001
        Okay - the problem is in saving/importing the character. Something is
        getting lost in the translation. I'll have to see what's going on...

        -Bryan
      • arcady0@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2001
          Hmm...

          Only thing is; I'm not hitting save or reimporting at all during this
          process.

          I only import at the beginning, then do all the steps in the same
          session and get the results I mentioned.