Armor

  • loyalp@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      I have a character that walks around with Bracers of Armor, and also
      wears full plate armor. Is there any way for PCGen to take only the
      greater armor bonus instead of adding these together?
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., loyalp@h... wrote:
        > I have a character that walks around with Bracers of Armor, and also
        > wears full plate armor. Is there any way for PCGen to take only the
        > greater armor bonus instead of adding these together?

        Not currently, though that is on the requested features list (at least
        I'm pretty sure it is). The idea is to have all AC type
        variables/bonuses be counted, but only the 'highest' bonus for each AC
        type.

        -Bryan