Re: Question for Byran

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2001
      I for one report them as an FYI, not as a complaint. He's awesome in
      his responsiveness. Keep up the good work!

      --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > There are no bugs... it's all just... um... user error! :)
      > Actually, I like getting bug reports. There's too much ground
      > (functionality wise) for me to cover by myself before every release,
      > so as careful as I try to be I know that I'll never find & fix all
      the
      > bugs. When I get a bug report, I'm glad to fix it because I use
      PCGen
      > for my own campaigns and I'd like to know that it works correctly.
      So
      > everyone here is just helping me out! I've been embarassed by a few
      > bugs (how could I miss *that*?), but I've never been upset about
      them. :)

      > -Bryan
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., Doc <doc_souark@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I like the PCGen but I gotta ask you,with all the bug
      > > reports you get on it don't you want to beat your
      > > computer into submission ?
      > >
      > > Doc

      > > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=text
    • Al Adams
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 31, 2001
        Yes I want to be able to select any craft or profession to add the +2.

        Thanks
        Al

        --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
        > You'd want the choice to be any skills that start with Profession
        or
        > Craft, right? Something like CHOOSE:SKILLNAMES|Profession%|Craft%
        > would be easy to add.
        >
        > -Bryan
        >
        > --- In pcgen@y..., "Al Adams" <phyloah@y...> wrote:
        > > Ok, I just started working on my main character and found the
        > > Mercantile brackground needs a choose thing for which craft or
        > > profession it will apply to.
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Al
      • Arcady
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 31, 2001
          There's a couple feats that need this that right now do
          nothing:

          There's also cosmopolitan and educated.
          One changes one skill into a class skill and the other makes
          all knowledges into class skills.