Re: [pcgen] PCGen release 31Mar01

  • Yosemite Sam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
      Okay, I checked the feats.

      Fixed: Cosmopolitan, Foe Hunter, Magical Artisan, Martial Weapon
      Profieciency, Spell Focus, and Toughness

      Still Broken: spellcasting prodigy

      New addtions (may have been broken, but hadn't checked these) Signature
      spell, Innate spell, greater spell focus

      also Deflect Ranged attack, ranged disarm, sharpshooter and Ranged sunder.
      the disarm and sunder listed themselves as perequisets. That should be easy
      to fix.

      I have a major problem with Eyes in the back of the head. selecting it and
      then anything else causes the program to crash.

      Additionally, I noted the feature that you can pick the perequisets for a
      feat, take the feat and unselect the perequisets, you still keep the feat.
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
        Wow - thanks for all your checking! I'll take a look at them.

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., "Yosemite Sam" <churcht@b...> wrote:
        > Okay, I checked the feats.
        >
        > Fixed: Cosmopolitan, Foe Hunter, Magical Artisan, Martial Weapon
        > Profieciency, Spell Focus, and Toughness
        >
        > Still Broken: spellcasting prodigy
        >
        > New addtions (may have been broken, but hadn't checked these)
        Signature
        > spell, Innate spell, greater spell focus
        >
        > also Deflect Ranged attack, ranged disarm, sharpshooter and Ranged
        sunder.
        > the disarm and sunder listed themselves as perequisets. That should
        be easy
        > to fix.
        >
        > I have a major problem with Eyes in the back of the head.
        selecting it and
        > then anything else causes the program to crash.
        >
        > Additionally, I noted the feature that you can pick the perequisets
        for a
        > feat, take the feat and unselect the perequisets, you still keep
        the feat.
      • justin amundsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
          > > Still Broken: spellcasting prodigy
          > >
          > > New addtions (may have been broken, but hadn't
          > checked these)
          > Signature
          > > spell, Innate spell, greater spell focus

          I'm pretty sure these ones aren't up and running
          either. While screwing around I wanted to see what a
          wizard would be like with these 3. My version
          wouldn't accept that these feats where selected.

          =====
          Justin Amundsen