PCGen release 31Mar01

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
      Bug fix release
      Bugs:
      1. Weapon Specialization choices broken (I used a code change instead
      of John's suggested lst file change since I want FEAT=name to work)
      2. .ABMOD and .MISC SKILL tokens fixed with regard to Speak Languages
      (now it will print n/a since the key stat of the skill is None)
      3. A BAB or UAB of +0 broke my brand spanking new alrogirthm. (hence
      the csheet_ROG.html ATTACK.MELEE etc. errors)

      Hopefully that's everything!

      -Bryan
    • Yosemite Sam
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
        Okay, I checked the feats.

        Fixed: Cosmopolitan, Foe Hunter, Magical Artisan, Martial Weapon
        Profieciency, Spell Focus, and Toughness

        Still Broken: spellcasting prodigy

        New addtions (may have been broken, but hadn't checked these) Signature
        spell, Innate spell, greater spell focus

        also Deflect Ranged attack, ranged disarm, sharpshooter and Ranged sunder.
        the disarm and sunder listed themselves as perequisets. That should be easy
        to fix.

        I have a major problem with Eyes in the back of the head. selecting it and
        then anything else causes the program to crash.

        Additionally, I noted the feature that you can pick the perequisets for a
        feat, take the feat and unselect the perequisets, you still keep the feat.
      • mocha@mcs.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
          Wow - thanks for all your checking! I'll take a look at them.

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@y..., "Yosemite Sam" <churcht@b...> wrote:
          > Okay, I checked the feats.
          >
          > Fixed: Cosmopolitan, Foe Hunter, Magical Artisan, Martial Weapon
          > Profieciency, Spell Focus, and Toughness
          >
          > Still Broken: spellcasting prodigy
          >
          > New addtions (may have been broken, but hadn't checked these)
          Signature
          > spell, Innate spell, greater spell focus
          >
          > also Deflect Ranged attack, ranged disarm, sharpshooter and Ranged
          sunder.
          > the disarm and sunder listed themselves as perequisets. That should
          be easy
          > to fix.
          >
          > I have a major problem with Eyes in the back of the head.
          selecting it and
          > then anything else causes the program to crash.
          >
          > Additionally, I noted the feature that you can pick the perequisets
          for a
          > feat, take the feat and unselect the perequisets, you still keep
          the feat.
        • justin amundsen
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
            > > Still Broken: spellcasting prodigy
            > >
            > > New addtions (may have been broken, but hadn't
            > checked these)
            > Signature
            > > spell, Innate spell, greater spell focus

            I'm pretty sure these ones aren't up and running
            either. While screwing around I wanted to see what a
            wizard would be like with these 3. My version
            wouldn't accept that these feats where selected.

            =====
            Justin Amundsen