Feature request: re:choose tag

  • diver.d@lineone.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      At the moment I believe the choose tag only works in conjunction with
      languages, am I correct?
      would it be possible to have this work in conjunction with other
      skills?
      I am asking as I am implementing the martial arts rules from the
      sleeping imperium setting http://www.sleepingimperium.rpghost.com/ .
      Basically utilising these rules allows u to choose a martial
      arts 'manouvere' for each level one takes in the martial arts skill
      (similair to choosing a language).
      Would it also be possible for the manouveres chosen to have PRE:
      attributes, i.e. pre-feats, pre-skills, pre-levels, pe attack BAB's
      or pre-manouveres? (This would also be useful for any campaigns where
      dm's have a language 'tree', e.g. one needs to learn the modern form
      of 'hruspian', for instance, before one can learn the archaic dialect
      of 'old hrusp', which is omly used on certain ancient documents).
      If so to any of the above, would it neccesitate a code change, or
      could I edit the list files myself in order to achieve any of the
      results I would like.
      Also thanks for implementing the attack cycle tag for monks, I am now
      able to edit the prestige class & multiclass rules to fit my house
      rules, nice one!!!
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
        Lanugages is a special case. What you're suggesting can certainly be
        done, so Dave will need to add it to the Requested Features list.
        Sounds like a good idea!

        -Bryan