RE: [pcgen] Feature Request - supported sizes

  • Franco, Matthew E
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2001
      The SIZE:L
      also doesn't add bonuses in race.lst

      -----Original Message-----
      From: tsadkiel@... [mailto:tsadkiel@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 1:44 PM
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] Feature Request - supported sizes

      I'm currently trying to create a race.lst file which includes all of
      the various results from the Reincarnate spell as race choices
      (bizarre, I know, and most people would never use it, but it'd help
      with a campaign I'm working on.) While trying to determine just what
      about badgers causes an unhandled exception and crashes my program, I
      created a character sheet for a Tiny Aasimar, and noticed that the
      Tiny size didn't give him his to hit and AC bonuses. I know size
      will definately matter for many Monster PC's (and NPC's), so I'm
      requesting a feature.

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2001
        Interesting... could you upload your race.lst file with the Badger to
        the Bugs and Features folder? I'll see what the exception is all
        about. What campaign is the Aasimar in - is that Planescape?

        -Bryan

      • tsadkiel@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2001
          It's uploaded. the Aasimar is from Planescape, yes. I was modifying
          the Planescape file by slowly turning the Aasimar into a badger to
          try and find out what caused the exception.

        • mocha@mcs.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2001
            Ah - you must have a WEIGHT: HEIGHT: and AGE: tag. I'm not sure how
            to generate those without those tags!

            -Bryan