First Posting and a Fading Suns question

  • Walter Scheper
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Hey all. I've been using PC Gen for quite a while now (I think I first dl
      a 1.x version) but I've only recently had time and interest in working on
      the development side. In particular, I'm interested in using PC Gen for
      Fading Suns as well as DnD. I noticed that a Fading Suns "game mode" has
      been implemented, but there don't seem to be any .lst files for the
      system. Is someone working on them, and if so do you need any help? I've
      started hammering out my own set of lst files, but they're not necessarily
      aimed for widespread use. Anyway, if someone's already got a set in the
      works I'd be willing to share what I've done and/or scrap it and jump in
      on helping out with the development.
      --
      Walter Scheper