Re: We love Merton Monk day!

  • arknath1
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3 7:38 AM
      Mynex,

      When you get your company up and running, contact me off-list...I've
      got a product that's in the works (50% completed) that you might be
      interested in (depending on your setting/plans for the company).

      Ark...

      (catching up on the messages from the list....130+ down...700+ to
      go..*sigh*...been away too long)

      --- In pcgen@y..., Mynex <mynex3@c...> wrote:

      > Eh? Motivate me for what? I haven't forgotten about you or your
      list
      > files Mr! :p
      >
      > Dunno about things going on, lesse... nothing in order, just as I
      rem
      > things. :)
      >
      > List files for Cityscape. ;p
      > Doc Rewrites
      > RPG Reviews (Some movie I still haven't gotten and Cityscape which I
      > still haven't gotten. ;p)
      > RPG Gateway Testing links, validating links, moving stuff about
      > Creating GUI stuff for PCGen (Just assigned, thanks Bryan. ;p)
      > Spec'ing out stuff for PCGen Spells tab
      > Arguing about said specs for spell tab. ;p
      > Setting up a Publishing Company
      > Working on 1st product for publishing company
      > Working on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th products for said company
      > Spec'ing out software for 2nd & 4th products for publishing company
      > Getting write ups done for Publishing under Children of the Grave
      Press