Re: Bracers of Armor & Proficiency

  • gsbingl
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2002
      Proficient only has any meaning if the item is a weapon. It should
      NOT affect the armor value bestowed by an item. Try creating a Human
      with 10's in all stats. Give him/her Bracers of Armor +1 and equip
      them. Export the csheet. AC should be 11. If the armor bonus is not
      showing up for your character, it's probably because you've already
      equipped armor or a shield

      Byngl

      Bryan: should we check to see if there is a .Weapon tag or damage and
      not display the PROFICIENT: info

      While on the topic of the Equipment Info pane:
      Why do we have a Properties and a Bonuses entry? They show exactly
      the same information as witnessed by the code:

      <code>

      b.append("  <b>Properties</b>:").append
      (aEq.getInterestingDisplayString());

      bString = aEq.getInterestingDisplayString();
      if (bString.length() > 0)
      b.append(" <b>Bonuses</b>:").append(bString);

      </code>