Feat.lst TYPE:Internal?// Invisible Feats.

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Umm, when I was looking at the Masters of the Wild feat.lst, I noticed the Forsaker's Ability bonus 'feat' is TYPE:internal.  Other than the fact that you can't see the feat (VISIBLE:No), is there anything special to this type?  I noticed that you can't see Internal when viewing Feats by TYPE...  No documentation on this, so I was wondering if this is a feature, or a function of every feat of that type being not visible, so the type isn't listed...
      Reason I'm asking:  I've got some VISIBLE:Export feats for use with Spycraft, but they currently show up within the choice side of the Feats tab, though you can't see them once they are selected.  I maybe remembering something wrong (sleep deprivation) and I'm not at my 'puter right now, just checking in from work.  I'm still working on it, and learning the quirks of the lst type, so to speak.
      I know specifically that VISIBLE tags are ignored in the "PREREQ tree" view. Not sure that they should be...
      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon