Look for Race spell support in LSTs in 2.6.3 WASRe: Racial spells can now be done in PCGen

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Ok, Ladies and Gents. I haven't started playing with this yet. Gonna wait
      till the weekend, when I have some more time. Spycraft has taken priority
      for now. I expect to have the MM races modified by next week, along with a
      good foundation for the Mon. of Faerun, not that it will be noticable for a
      couple weeks...

      This maybe the over ambiscious ramblings of a guy who just worked a 14 hour
      day. :) Don't hold me too closely to it. I'll be done for sure in 2
      weeks. If anyone wants to help, I won't mind. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon