Re: Psion fix doesn't address the skills problem.

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      Hm - I get lots of class-skills listed for a Shaper too. Class
      skills are those which cost 1 per rank. Maybe there's a conflict
      with some other source you're loading???

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "mokona65201" <ark70d@m...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "merton_monk" <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
      > > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
      > kind
      > > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
      > > typo in it.
      >
      > The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
      > skills.
      >
      > What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
      > really don't know the PCGen code very well.)
      >
      > ---Andrew.
    • mokona65201
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        I took out the netbook of classes, which I thought was the most
        likely source, but I am still getting the same problem. I'm also
        have the FFG, Mongoose, and the Kenzer sources. I'm going to delete
        and reinstall the 6.5.1 version and see whether just making the
        correction will solve everything (only installing all wizards
        sources after reinstallation).

        ---Andrew
      • mokona65201
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          Just an update, I completely reinstalled, and I still have the two
          point skill problem, and as stated there is a problem with having no
          points. There also seems to be a problem with the "spells" tab with
          psions, basically, no "spells."

          Despite the complaining, I really love PCGen. I really do.

          ---Andrew