Re: Psion fix doesn't address the skills problem.

  • mokona65201
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
      kind
      > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
      > typo in it.

      The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
      skills.

      What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
      really don't know the PCGen code very well.)

      ---Andrew.
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        Hm - I get lots of class-skills listed for a Shaper too. Class
        skills are those which cost 1 per rank. Maybe there's a conflict
        with some other source you're loading???

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., "mokona65201" <ark70d@m...> wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@y..., "merton_monk" <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
        > > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
        > kind
        > > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
        > > typo in it.
        >
        > The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
        > skills.
        >
        > What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
        > really don't know the PCGen code very well.)
        >
        > ---Andrew.
      • mokona65201
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          I took out the netbook of classes, which I thought was the most
          likely source, but I am still getting the same problem. I'm also
          have the FFG, Mongoose, and the Kenzer sources. I'm going to delete
          and reinstall the 6.5.1 version and see whether just making the
          correction will solve everything (only installing all wizards
          sources after reinstallation).

          ---Andrew
        • mokona65201
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            Just an update, I completely reinstalled, and I still have the two
            point skill problem, and as stated there is a problem with having no
            points. There also seems to be a problem with the "spells" tab with
            psions, basically, no "spells."

            Despite the complaining, I really love PCGen. I really do.

            ---Andrew