Re: Psion fix doesn't address the skills problem.

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What kind
      of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has a
      typo in it.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "mokona65201" <ark70d@m...> wrote:
      > Refering to your suggestion to fix the selections problem, Mr.
      Monk,
      > it does fix it. But now, the problem is that all of the skills are
      > now considered cross-class, which isn't the case (obviously). For
      > the record, I am using the 2.6.1 version of PCGen.
      >
      > Could it be one of the other files might be wrong, particularly the
      > psion class .lst? (Just a hunch.)
      >
      > ---Andrew
    • mokona65201
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
        kind
        > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
        > typo in it.

        The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
        skills.

        What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
        really don't know the PCGen code very well.)

        ---Andrew.
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          Hm - I get lots of class-skills listed for a Shaper too. Class
          skills are those which cost 1 per rank. Maybe there's a conflict
          with some other source you're loading???

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@y..., "mokona65201" <ark70d@m...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@y..., "merton_monk" <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
          > > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
          > kind
          > > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
          > > typo in it.
          >
          > The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
          > skills.
          >
          > What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
          > really don't know the PCGen code very well.)
          >
          > ---Andrew.
        • mokona65201
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            I took out the netbook of classes, which I thought was the most
            likely source, but I am still getting the same problem. I'm also
            have the FFG, Mongoose, and the Kenzer sources. I'm going to delete
            and reinstall the 6.5.1 version and see whether just making the
            correction will solve everything (only installing all wizards
            sources after reinstallation).

            ---Andrew
          • mokona65201
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2002
              Just an update, I completely reinstalled, and I still have the two
              point skill problem, and as stated there is a problem with having no
              points. There also seems to be a problem with the "spells" tab with
              psions, basically, no "spells."

              Despite the complaining, I really love PCGen. I really do.

              ---Andrew