Psion fix doesn't address the skills problem.

  • mokona65201
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      Refering to your suggestion to fix the selections problem, Mr. Monk,
      it does fix it. But now, the problem is that all of the skills are
      now considered cross-class, which isn't the case (obviously). For
      the record, I am using the 2.6.1 version of PCGen.

      Could it be one of the other files might be wrong, particularly the
      psion class .lst? (Just a hunch.)

      ---Andrew
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What kind
        of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has a
        typo in it.

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., "mokona65201" <ark70d@m...> wrote:
        > Refering to your suggestion to fix the selections problem, Mr.
        Monk,
        > it does fix it. But now, the problem is that all of the skills are
        > now considered cross-class, which isn't the case (obviously). For
        > the record, I am using the 2.6.1 version of PCGen.
        >
        > Could it be one of the other files might be wrong, particularly the
        > psion class .lst? (Just a hunch.)
        >
        > ---Andrew
      • mokona65201
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
          kind
          > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
          > typo in it.

          The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
          skills.

          What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
          really don't know the PCGen code very well.)

          ---Andrew.
        • merton_monk
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            Hm - I get lots of class-skills listed for a Shaper too. Class
            skills are those which cost 1 per rank. Maybe there's a conflict
            with some other source you're loading???

            -Bryan

            --- In pcgen@y..., "mokona65201" <ark70d@m...> wrote:
            > --- In pcgen@y..., "merton_monk" <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
            > > I just created a Seer and it had the correct class-skills. What
            > kind
            > > of psion were you testing? It's possible that a specific one has
            > > typo in it.
            >
            > The "Shaper" one. I've just tried a Seer and I still have no class-
            > skills.
            >
            > What am I looking for in an typo? (Dumb question, I know, but I
            > really don't know the PCGen code very well.)
            >
            > ---Andrew.
          • mokona65201
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2002
              I took out the netbook of classes, which I thought was the most
              likely source, but I am still getting the same problem. I'm also
              have the FFG, Mongoose, and the Kenzer sources. I'm going to delete
              and reinstall the 6.5.1 version and see whether just making the
              correction will solve everything (only installing all wizards
              sources after reinstallation).

              ---Andrew
            • mokona65201
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2002
                Just an update, I completely reinstalled, and I still have the two
                point skill problem, and as stated there is a problem with having no
                points. There also seems to be a problem with the "spells" tab with
                psions, basically, no "spells."

                Despite the complaining, I really love PCGen. I really do.

                ---Andrew