Re: Monkey Grip now supported!

  • mark_hulsman
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2002
      > You've gotten confused there Bill. Their talking about another feat
      > from the netbook of feats. Gigantic Weapons or some such. And I
      > agree, tack on a weapon focus prereq and I might allow it in my
      > campaigns too. Even with the weapon focus tacked on this is more
      > like an Epic Level feat for chars over 20th level. Speaking of
      > which; I wish they would hurry up and publish the Epic Level
      > Handbook :) They got about 150+ new feats from what the main author
      > says in his little review at the WotC website.

      I don't think it is that powerful that it needs to be epic level.
      All it does it let you weild a weapon that is one size bigger than
      you normally could. In fact in one campaign I ran I let someone use
      monkey grip to do this because I thought monkey grip just effectively
      reduced the size of the weapon by one with a -2 penalty. So he was
      going around with a huge greatsword. It wasn't very overpowered,
      especially since he couldn't find any magical ones.