Re: [pcgen] Re: Dragonstar armor typo fix

  • Dan Young
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2002
      Well, it sounds good, but I don't think that's explicitly stated. Also, I
      was confused about the load penalties. You take the worse penalties of
      those from your armor and from your current load. So, if the armor worn
      (heavy or not) has lesser penalties than your current load (say, medium)
      then the worse of each penalty apply. The category of the armor doesn't
      factor into it. In the case of a medium load and a combat hardsuit, you'd
      get a max dex bonus of 1 from the armor, and a check penalty of -3 from the
      load.

      But yes, it might make sense for the armor to carry its own weight. It'd be
      easy enough to change the weight for the armor to zero in the .lst files, if
      you plan to use it that way. I'd have to present it to the DM locally and
      see what he thinks, but it makes sense.

      Dan