Custom Items, where do I place them...

  • ithalos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      Howdy all,
      I have made up some unique items. Presently I am modifying a
      couple of the .lst files each time I download a newer version. Is
      there a way I can make a special .lst file so that I don't have to
      modify the downloaded ones each time there's a new version???? If I
      can make a special .lst file them I can copy it from version to
      version...

      I think this is a easy one.

      Any help will be greatly appreciated!
      Kevin Orcutt
      (Ithalos Naïlo of Cormanthor)
    • Scott Ellsworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
        On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 03:56 PM, ithalos wrote:

        > I have made up some unique items. Presently I am modifying a
        > couple of the .lst files each time I download a newer version. Is
        > there a way I can make a special .lst file so that I don't have to
        > modify the downloaded ones each time there's a new version????

        I have created my very own lst files with a couple of special items and
        half a dozen "badass" templates that I move manually from version to
        version. Check out customize.html, or look at how the other files do it.

        Scott