RE: [pcgen] Virus alert! Don't fall for this!

  • Gurgi The Brave
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      Touch wood, but I havent seen any of the emails that you guys have been refering to which means it wasnt sent through the lists. Since I virus check on arrival and control my own mail delivery.
      However Im just wondering what you guys have in common. Do you all have yahoo email accounts which you use??

      In the middle ages to be a physicist was a pointy hat now of cause we need a hat and a large staff with a funny Knob on.
      Available on YIM Gurgi_the_Brave and ICQ 152646717