Re: OT weird posts

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2002
      Yeah - I was just there to read the software forum and saw that
      notice. So it's someone that has my address in their address book,
      huh? I get a lot of email, so it could be quite a few people... I've
      put a filter on pierre.aussems so hopefully that will end my getting
      those email. ;)

      -Bryan

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/