Re: Need help

  • emperorfranz
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2002
      Take a look at the monster manual data files for templates.

      Later,
      Hugo

      --- In pcgen@y..., "mage4fun" <mage4fun@y...> wrote:
      > I uploaded a custom class that I use in my campaign and was
      trying
      > to get it into PCGen. I am able to do the list files that mention
      > what skills they have access to and how to work the base class work
      > up, but I can not get it to choose the schools they have access
      to.
      > Can someone who is .lst smart take a look at the class and make
      > suggestions. I have only the minimum understanding of
      > makeing/modifing the list files.
      >
      > Also, where are the templates (i.e. Vampire, ghost, half-
      > dragon,etc) kept? I need to look into one to see if I can modify
      it
      > to make a Vampyre template (half vampyre) (think Blade aka
      > daywalker).
      >
      > Thanks for any help on this matter.
      >
      > Mage
    • shelleyngay
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 8, 2014
        My dm said when I took elemental savant that I could level both my wizard and sorcerer when I level my savant.  How would I do this in the code?

        She also gives skill bonuses every five levels.  How would I modify knowledge history for the 5 skill points I received?
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 8, 2014

          On 2/8/2014 3:28 PM, shelley@... wrote:
          My dm said when I took elemental savant that I could level both my wizard and sorcerer when I level my savant.  How would I do this in the code?

          Same character? Has Sorcerer and Wizard levels? I'm trying to decipher what you actually are going for. Is this full level, or just acting like you increased your level, like a prestige class.

          She also gives skill bonuses every five levels.  How would I modify knowledge history for the 5 skill points I received?

        • nylanfs
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 9, 2014
            Elemental Savant is a prestige class from complete arcane (and Time of Blood before that). It let's the character increase their spell caster level of the previous class. But it's a close source class and i haven't seen a new version that has been made for Pathfinder so we would have to help them build the character class from scratch.