PCGen products: Where can we buy them

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2002
      Are the tshirts,mugs, hats, etc still available to buy? Anyone have a
      link to them? If they are still available can someone put a link on
      the main page. Would that be a packalpha thing?
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2002
        They're not available yet. Still working out the details... we'll be
        sure to announce it loudly when everything is ready. :)

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
        > Are the tshirts,mugs, hats, etc still available to buy? Anyone have
        > link to them? If they are still available can someone put a link on
        > the main page. Would that be a packalpha thing?
      • Jonathan M Thompson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2002
          Now that's something I would buy, I need another t-shirt of something :-D

          Jonathan M. Thompson
          Battlefield Press Inc (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
          jthompson@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2002
            Glad to hear it. :)

            There are a billion things to tackle - but we're getting there. :)

            -Bryan