Testing...Testing... One, Two, Three

  • mage4fun
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      I tried to post a message, but I don't think it went anywhere. If
      you see anything about needing help in creating a class to work in
      PCGen, sorry for the double input. In case it went to the little
      lost file bin in the sky, then here is what I asked.

      I uploaded a class called the sword sorcerer and I am having
      problems trying to add it into PCGen. I can get the basis of it, the
      class list, the class write up (HD BAB progress, Saves and level
      information), but what I have no idea how to do (even though I have
      been given pointers) is how to let the class choose 2 schools of
      magic. As you will be able to see in the write up of the class, this
      class has access to 0-level and universal spells plus they can choose
      2 other schools of magic. Can I get help on this?

      Thanks for any help.

      Mage